Since its establishment, Chandler MHM has recognized the importance of the Real Estate (RE) sector in Thailand and surrounding countries. Clients include both local and overseas investors, particularly, leading Japanese property developers. Today, the firm’s Real Estate team advises on diverse aspects of property investment, such as development of new projects, acquisition, disposition and financing of existing properties, all aspects of structuring for development projects, on due diligence, and on drafting / negotiating transactional agreements and documents.
Real Estate Development
- Condominium project - advising on a condominium development project by a joint venture company between a foreign developer company and a Thai local developer
- Hotel/serviced apartment project (BOI investment promotion) - advising on a hotel/serviced apartment development project by a JV company between a foreign investor and a Thai local developer in which the joint venture company obtained BOI (Board of Investment) investment promotion certification
- Co-working space project - advising on a JV company between a foreign real estate company and a Thai local developer
- Logistics centre project - advising on a logistics centre development project by a joint venture company between a foreign developer company and a Thai local partner
- Shopping centre project - acting for a Japanese major shopping centre company on a joint venture project for a shopping centre development in Bangkok with a local partner
- Leasing scheme for opening retail shop - acting for a major foreign apparel company on a project to open a retail, roadside shop − using a property leasing scheme
Real Estate Infrastructure Finance
- Finance for condominium development project - advising on financing to a JV between Thai and Japanese property developers of a high-end condominium project in Bangkok
Enquiries about Real Estate
Please contact us by E-mail.