- English Thai
Visitsak focuses his practice on administrative law litigation, technology, media and telecommunications (TMT), in particular personal data protection, mergers and acquisitions, taxation and corporate commercial matters. He has also advised both foreign and Thai multinational clients on regulatory compliance in their business operations and has represented them in a broad range of matters across different industry sectors.
Visitsak therefore understands the issues that clients face in a broad range of industrial sectors including telecommunications, oil and gas, petroleum exploration and production, petrochemicals, power, aviation, mining, tobacco, food and beverage (including alcohol).
With more than 17-years experience representing clients on a broad range of legal matters, Visitsak has been recognized in the market for his understanding of the issues that clients face and having a client focused approach in helping clients meet their objectives.
- King's College London (LL.M. in Tax Law/Taxation, 2008)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B. with honors, 2001)
- Thai Barrister at Law, 2002
- Thai lawyer license, 2003
- Ordinary member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of Notarial Services Attorney