- Thai English
Tawatchai is a Senior Associate at Chandler MHM in the litigation and dispute resolution practice group. He represents and advises Thai and foreign clients on resolving disputes across a broad range of sectors including banking and finance, capital markets, construction, employment, real estate and international trade.
Tawatchai advises creditors and debtors on high profile insolvency and debt rehabilitation matters. He also advises on arbitrations conducted under the Thai Arbitration Institute.
- Kings College London (LL.M. in International Business Law with Merit, 2016)
- Thammasat University (LL.B. with 2nd Class Honors and King Bhumipol's Award (Gold Medal), 2007)
- Thai Barrister at Law, 2008
- Thai lawyer license, 2008
- Ordinary member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of Notarial Services Attorney