- English Thai
Supalerk is a senior associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM) and is a member of our dispute resolution practice. Before joining Chandler MHM, he was an associate with another international law firm in Bangkok. He has handled a broad range of litigation matters and has represented individuals and corporate clients before the court and in arbitrations. Supalerk has advised on a variety of business contractual disputes and criminal cases involving software implementation, construction, maritime insurance, intellectual property, labour, shareholders, and white collar criminal matters. He is a Barrister-at-law of Thailand.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Representing a major Thai bank in a dispute over a software implementation project.
- Acting for a leading food manufacturing company in an arbitration regarding the construction of a factory.
- Representing a ship owner in a maritime case.
- Representing individual and corporate clients in white collar criminal matters. His recent work has included advising on a case involving the cancellation of an asset transfer worth 1.8 Billion Baht which had been intended to be made to wrongfully avoid unsecured debt claims and defraud creditors.
- Representing a leading multinational electronics company in shareholder disputes.
- Representing a major natural gas company in Thailand in opposition against a court order compelling the company to continually distribute natural gas to a debtor under rehabilitation.
- Representing a trademark proprietor in a series of legal disputes under the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction.
- Representing an individual client in a family dispute under the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction.
- Advising and representing Thai and multinational companies in various copyright and trademark matters, including matters involving copyright infringement, trademark infringement, trademark registration, opposition, appeal, cancellation, and other trademark planning matters.
- Advising and representing clients in a variety of contract claims, including involving Joint Venture Agreements, Sale and Purchase Agreements, Service Agreements, Lease Agreements, Construction Agreements etc.
- Advising and representing employers and employees in various labour disputes for unfair dismissal, breach of employment agreement and claim for severance pay.
- Chulalongkorn University (Master of Laws, Business Law (International) Program, 2008)
- Institution of Legal Education of the Thai Bar Association, Thailand, Thai Barrister at Law (2005)
- Ramkhamhaeng University (Bachelor of Laws, 2nd Class Honors, 2004)
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Ordinary Member of the Thai Bar Association
OTHER EXPERIENCE/PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Institute of Legal Education Thai Bar Association, Advance Intellectual Property Law: International Practice and Intellectual Property Litigation
- Institute of Advance Legal Profession at Lawyer Councils of Thailand, Certificate Course: Intellectual Property Law and Tax Planning