- English Thai
Wuttipong is a Counsel at Chandler MHM Ltd. (CMHM). He represents clients in several Civil and Criminal Litigations including International Trade, Intellectual Property, Labour dispute, Insurance dispute, Construction dispute, Bankruptcy and Business rehabilitation proceeding.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions (Litigation Proceedings):
- Represented a number of leading insurers in relation to property damage arising from Bangkok unrest of May 2010 with specific reference to Central World and various other buildings in Bangkok. Successfully represented in defending a USD 120 million claim.
- Represented the former executives of a major Thai petrochemical company in a series of litigation cases against the plan administrator.
- Represented a Japanese entertainment business in disputes related to various IP issues, such as copyright, trademark and licensing agreement.
- Represented a Korean company in a civil action against the Department of Intellectual Property to appeal an adverse decision rendered by the Board of Trademarks on the client’s trademark application.
- Represented an Italian magazine publisher in a claim against its licensees in relation to the breach of relevant licensing agreements.
- Represented a major brewery company in the successful resolution of a dispute in relation to the distribution agreement.
- Represented a Thai commercial bank in the successful resolution of a dispute in relation to the termination of employment of a high level employee.
- Represented the international property fund manager company in the litigation on the property in which it has invested, the claim is made by the buyer of the series of luxurious penthouses in relation to the alleged delay renovation and associated damages arising therefrom.
- Represented a leading global supermarket in appealing a judgement of the Administrative Court in relation to the interpretation of the Building Control Act and related regulations.
- Bangkok University, LL.B, Second Class Honors (1994)
- Thammasat University, Graduate Diploma in Business Law (1996)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO Worldwide Academy), Certificate in General Course on Intellectual Property (2004)
- Ramkhamhaeng University, M.B.A., Business law (2012)
- Member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of Lawyers’ Council of Thailand
OTHER EXPERIENCE/PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Thamnuknorasant Law Office, Trainee (1993 – 1994)
- Bangkok Bank Pcl., Attorney (May 1994 – August 2000)
- National Finance Pcl., Attorney (September – October 2000)
- International Legal Counsellors Thailand Ltd., Associate (November 2000 – March 2005)
- Siam city Law Offices Ltd., Associate (April 2005 – October 2009)
- DLA piper (Thailand) Ltd., Senior Associate (November 2009 – March 2019)