- English Thai
Kanchana is an Associate at Chandler MHM (CMHM) in the Corporate/M&A Practice Group. He has broad experience advising clients on corporate and M&A matters. His experience includes conducting due diligence exercises for major merger and acquisition transactions. Prior to joining CMHM, Kanchana was a graduate trainee within the Corporate and Banking practice at a magic circle international law firm in Bangkok.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some representative transactions:
- Represented: CAT Telecom Public Company Limited and TOT Public Company Limited on amalgamation transaction involving relevant telecom license, frequency licence and media licence to deal with NBTC. The new entity was formed and known as National Telecom Public Company Limited.
- Represented: Red Bull Group as one of the prospective bidders in an acquisition of a food franchise business in Thailand.
- Represented: a start-up company in media business in Thailand in its fundraising to multinational investors.
- Represented: a Thai investor in a competitive bidding process for a share acquisition in a company that owns a renowned bubble tea franchise business in Thailand.
- Represented: a German leading construction chemical manufacturer in its global corporate spin-off, including several complex transactions (e.g. setting up a company, obtaining unusual Foreign Business License and asset transfer in an industrial estate in Thailand)
- Represented: a global leading beauty product manufacturer in its global corporate spin-off.
- Conducted a personal data protection compliance review for a major BBQ restaurant chain and a German leading chemical manufacturer.
- Advised Thai and foreign clients on personal data protection laws in Thailand in various sectors (e.g. pharmaceutical sales, car manufacturing and membership schemes for retail sales)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B. with 2nd Class Honors, 2018)