- Thai English French
Nathaorn is an associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM). She specialises Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), Real Estate and Mergers and Acquisitions. Her experience includes advising clients on a broad range of matters related to REITS and capital markets. Prior to joining CMHM she had extensive experience working with another leading law firm in Bangkok.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Advising and conducting research on various corporate and commercial issues, for example, foreign direct investment, Thailand Board of Investment’s promotions, corporate structures, domestic and international recruitment license, loss adjuster license, fitness business, fund raising, vaccination business, direct sales business, direct marketing business, representative office, telecommunication, and trade competition.
- Advising and representing international clients in applying for an approval in principle and foreign business license for operating restricted businesses under the Foreign Business Act B.E. 2542.
- Advising and representing international clients in obtaining privileges under the Thailand Board of Investment.
- Advising and acting for corporate entities based in Thailand in corporate matters, including, incorporation of limited companies, amalgamation, company dissolution, removal and appointment of directors and authorized bank signatories, establishment and deregistration of branch offices, capital increase and decrease, share transfers, declaration of dividends, and board and shareholder meetings.
- Thammasat University (LL.B., 2015)
- Thai lawyer license, 2017
- Company Secretary Program (CSP), Certificate of Attendance No. 92/2018
- Extraordinary member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of Notarial Services Attorney