- Thai English
Thitiporn is an associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM). She specializes in area of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), Capital Markets, and Mergers and Acquisitions.
Thitiporn has involved in a number of mergers and acquisitions of public and private companies. Her experiences include providing legal advices involving the issuance and offering of securities, and compliance with securities law matters and preparing various legal documents in mergers and acquisitions and capital markets transactions.
Some Representative Transactions:
REITs / Capital Markets
- Representing and providing advice to Hitachi Chemical Storage Battery (Thailand) Public Company Limited (BAT-3K) and Hitachi Chemical Gateway Battery (Thailand) Company Limited in relation to the amalgamation and relisting of securities of the new company.
- Representing and providing advice to CTJ Holdings2, Ltd. in relation to the tender offer for the securities in Furukawa Metal (Thailand) Public Company Limited (FMT).
- Representing and providing advice to Luckytex (Thailand) Public Company Limited and Thai Toray Textile Mills Public Company Limited in relation to the amalgamation, waiver of the tender offer and relisting of securities of the new company (Toray Textiles (Thailand) Public Company Limited (TTT)).
- Representing and providing advice to Muangthai Capital Public Company Limited (MTC) in relation to the issuance and offering for sale of debentures under the Medium Term Note Programme (MTN).
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Representing and providing advice to Thanachart Bank Public Company Limited in relation to a sale of majority stake in Thanachart Fund Management Company Limited (TFund) to Prudential Corporation Holdings/Eastspring with a transaction value of more than US$250 Million, including the approval of the re-issuance of the securities business license and derivatives business licenses of TFund.
- Thammasat University (LL.B. with 2nd Class Honors, 2017)
- Thai lawyer license, 2019
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand