- Thai English
Tanyamai is an associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM). She specializes in area of Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Real Estate Development and Mergers and Acquisitions. Tanyamai has been involved in establishment, including capital increases, of several of major Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and the conversion of PFPOs to REITs in Thailand, which include shopping malls, warehouses and factories, office buildings. Her experience also includes advising both domestic and cross-border clients on a number of real estate developments and mergers and acquisitions transactions.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Represented: Hemaraj Leasehold Real Estate Investment Trust (HREIT) on acquisition of additional assets through debt financing without an increase in trust units of HREIT at the same time.
- University College of London (LL.M. in International Banking and Finance Law with Merit, 2018)
- Assumption University (LL.B. with 2nd Class Honors, 2013)
- Thai Barrister at Law, 2016
- Thai lawyer license, 2015
- Ordinary member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand