- Thai English
Jiranan is an Associate at Chandler MHM Ltd. (CMHM). Prior to joining CMHM, she had experience working with leading law firms in Bangkok. She specializes in Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate and Real Estate. Jiranan has been representing various national and international clients in her practice areas. She has involved in legal due diligence for both local and cross-border transactions. Her experience includes drafting contracts as well as legal documents used in corporate commercial and real estate transactions. She is also experienced in providing legal advices in relation to foreign investment and corporate operation particularly in hotel and restaurant sectors.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Represented LINE, a leading mobile platform, in the setting up of a joint venture with Kasikorn Bank which will create a mobile platform for new social banking products and financial services at a regional scale and promote a cashless wallet‐less society.
- Represented one of the biggest poultry processors and marketers in the world in its acquisition of the poultry business in Thailand as part of its global acquisition. Upon completion, its market share in Thailand would raise to the second biggest player in the market.
- Represented prospective bidders in concessions associated with the One Bangkok Project and the establishment of the joint venture company for the development of the project.
- Assisted various international clients in their acquisition of certain businesses in Thailand including hotels, condominiums, logistics, manufacturing sectors, foods and beverages, etc.
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B., Business Law, 2nd Class Honors, 2015)
- Lawyers’ Council of Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney
OTHER EXPERIENCE/PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Blumenthal Richter& Sumet Limited, Corporate and Real Estate & Construction Team (Associate, June 2017 – June 2018)
- Hunton & Williams (Thailand) Limited, Asia Energy and Infrastructure Team (Intern, April 2014 – July 2014)