- Thai Japanese
Supheemon is an Associate at Chandler MHM Ltd. (CMHM)’s dispute resolution department. She provides a wide range of legal services related both civil and criminal matters. She represented both international and Thai clients with the main practice in estate administration, labor and employment. Her expertise includes security, customs and anti-money laundry laws.
Supheemon extended her business knowledge by receiving her master degree in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Management with merit.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions (Litigation Proceedings):
- Representing and acting for one of the largest global distribution systems provider for airline business in the restructuring of USD9.3 billion debts of Thai Airways International PCL, Thai national airline.
- Representing and acting for one of the world's largest producer of expanded polypropylene plastics (EPP) in number of civil claims involving the breach of sell and purchase agreements against its customers. The total claim is worth over USD5 million.
- Representing and acting for reinsurance company in claims it filed for setting aside the domestic arbitral award under the rules of Thai Arbitration Institution (TAI). The arbitral award value is approximately USD4 million.
- Representing and acting for several corporate clients in conducting internal legal audit in connection with anti-corruption, wrongful conduct, sexual harassment matters and termination of employment.
- Advising one of Thai luxury hotel in number of matters relating to hospitalities and services business.
- Advising corporate clients on general labour law issues related to the termination of employment, reviewing and revising work rules and regulations, preparing employment agreements.
- University of Nottingham (MSC. with Merit in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Management, 2015)
- Thammasat University (LL.B., 2012)
- Thai lawyer license, 2018
- Extraordinary member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of Notarial Services Attorney