- English Thai
- The Legal 500, Asia Pacific 2020 – Recommended - (Dispute Resolution)
Jirayu is a Senior Associate at Chandler MHM Ltd. (CMHM). Prior to joining CMHM, he had extensive experience working with a leading law firm. Jirayu specializes in dispute resolution and litigation.
Some Representative Transactions (Litigation Proceedings):
- Advocate in ICC arbitration proceedings (in English) regarding hotel management claim.
- Represented several international chained-brand hotel management companies in criminal and civil disputes.
- Handled a number of labour disputes for a well-known international IT solution company.
- Represented a major chemical import company in a contractual dispute.
- Defended clients against a claim by a Thai major media company in a defamation and cybercrime offence.
- Thammasat University (LL.B., 2007)
- Training on Consumer Procedure, Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Training on Alternative Dispute Resolution in the court of first instance, Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Training on Commercial Contract Drafting, Thai Chamber of Commerce
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association
- Lawyers' Council of Thailand
OTHER EXPERIENCE/PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- with Price Sanond Limited (2017)
- with Barhouse Firm (2013-2017)
- with Siam Firm Inter Law (2011-2013)
- with Nopachote & Associate Legal Office (2009-2011)
- Al Network, Trainee, Junior Associate (2007-2009)