- Thai English
Siregran is a senior associate at Chandler MHM Ltd. (CMHM). Prior to joining CMHM, she had experience working with a leading international law firm, Clifford Chance. Siregran specializes in mergers and acquisitions, corporate, foreign investment and real estate law focusing on cross border deals.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Represented Singha Group in its investment as a joint venture partner in a technology company in Thailand which is a leader in digital mobile space and an expert in social media platform for e-commerce business. The deal is complex as the acquisition of the target’s shares involves multiple shareholders and negotiation with the leader of the Thai shareholder group.
- Represented Red Bull Group as one of the prospective bidders in an acquisition of a food franchise business in Thailand.
- Represented Navis Capital, via its investee company, as part of its global deal in an acquisition of one of the largest medical equipment distribution business which operates across different jurisdictions in the South East Asian region including Thailand.
- Acting for LINE Corporation, through LINE Financial Asia Corporation Limited (Japan’s largest social network), on a joint venture transaction with KASIKORN Bank to become a major lending service provider; offering banking services within LINE, a digital platform, advising on the preparation and negation of the operational agreements involving data privacy, and in-depth advice on all aspects of the joint venture.
- Represented Tyson Foods Inc., one of the biggest poultry processors and marketers in the world, in its acquisition of the poultry business in Thailand as part of its global acquisition. Upon completion, its market share in Thailand would raise to the second biggest player in the market.
- Represented one of the biggest mainland Chinese corporation in relation to its investment into Thailand and SEA involving electronic payment systems and electronic money.
- Represented U.S. investment fund Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP) on the Thai renewable energy portfolio acquisition from Equis Energy. The total acquisition was the largest renewable energy generation acquisition in history and was part of a regional APAC sale by Equis of its renewable energy portfolio, comprising solar, wind and hydro projects across Thailand, Japan, Australia, India and the Philippines.
- Represented Mitsui & Co., Ltd. and Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. on their proposed joint venture with Gulf Energy Development Company Limited and Hemaraj Land Development Public Company Limited in a natural gas distribution project in Thailand.
- Advised Lvyue Group, one of the biggest tourism business operators in China, in an expansion of its tourism business in Thailand.
- Represented prospective bidders in concessions associated with the One Bangkok Project and the establishment of the joint venture company for the development of the project.
- Represented BCPG Public Company Limited in its first investment in a wind farm project in the Philippines.
- Represented CEMEX group, one of the world’s largest cement producers, in the sale of their cement production business in Thailand with a transaction value of approximately USD 35 million.
- Represented a major listed company in Thailand in relation to its proposed bidding of equity KFC stores in Thailand from Yum Restaurants International (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Led a land due diligence team in a cross-border M&A deal involving the biggest fitness operators in Thailand.
- Led a due diligence team in an acquisition of one of the biggest memorial park businesses in Thailand, focusing especially on the land issues.
- Assisted several international and Thai clients including Mitsui & Co., Ltd., SPCG Public Company Limited, B. Grimm Power and GPSC Public Company Limited in their acquisition of power plant businesses in Thailand and aboard.
- University of Cambridge (LL.M. in Commercial Law, 2013)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LL.M. in Taxation – Merit, 2012)
- Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University (LL.B. in Business Law with 1st Class Honors, 2009)
Real Estate for Senior Executive Course, the Real Estate Executive Association of Chulalongkorn University, 2017
- Thai lawyer license, 2009
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of Notarial Services Attorney