- English Thai
Kiratika is an Associate at Chandler MHM Limited. After receiving her LL.B. degree with First Class Honors from Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University, she joined the firm as an associate in the M&A/General Practice Group since June 2017. She has a strong education background in business laws. She is now experienced in general Thai commercial and business law issued and has received special training from Labor Law/Litigation Practice Group. Kiratika specializes in contracts, corporate, merger & acquisitions, labor laws, technology laws and data privacy.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Represented foreign investors in Thailand on conducting due diligence for regulatory compliance, licenses, permits and government approvals in connection with numerous industrial projects. Also, advised on share or asset acquisitions, M&A, and transfer of business, both partial and entire business transfer transactions.
- Represented Thai and foreign clients on data protection laws including providing in-house training on compliance, anti-trust, anti-bribery, and data protection law.
- E-commerce - advised on the acquisition of the entire shares in a company engaging in an e-commerce platform and in carrying out all aspects of trading/retail businesses and service solutions businesses in Thailand. Also advised e-commerce operators on regulatory matters relating to online payment system e-commerce platforms.
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B. with 1st Class Honor, 2017)
- Thai lawyer license, 2019
- Ordinary member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand