- English Thai
- asialaw 2021 – Notable practitioner - (Banking and Finance)
- The Legal 500, Asia Pacific 2021 – Recommended - (Banking & Finance)
- IFLR1000 2021 – Banking and Project finance - Highly Regarded
Supattra is a Partner at Chandler MHM Ltd. (CMHM). She specializes in banking and finance, with a focus on project finance. She has extensive experience with major commercial banks in Thailand, particularly on financing of energy and natural resources transactions, including oil and gas, renewable energy projects, and industrial projects. She acts for both lenders and borrowers, and is a Thai Court Authorized Translator.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Advised Krung Thai Bank PLC as lender on project financing to an RDF Waste to Energy Power Plant with a nominal 8 MW capacity in Samutprakarn Province and also on project financing to many solar power plants (in respect of governmental agencies and agricultural cooperative sector).
- Advised TMB Bank PLC as lender on project financing to many solar power plants (in respect of governmental agencies and agricultural cooperative sector).
- Advised Bank of Ayudhya and KASIKORNBANK, on project financing to a joint venture between Thai Oil Group, and a major Japanese trading house.
- Financing was for design, engineering, supply, construction, commissioning, and operation of the 1st Linear Alkyl Benzene (LAB) operation in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
- Advised Bangkok Bank PCL. on financing of Total Access Communication Plc. on 3G and 4G telecommunications systems projects (closings were in 2011, 2012 and 2016)
- Advised lenders to Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Co., Ltd. on financing for acquisition of the Ratchaburi power plant from the Energy Generating Authority of Thailand.
- Subsequent refinancing and advising Krung Thai Bank PLC and Thai EXIM as lenders on project financing to a solar power plant with an installed 220 MW capacity in Minbu, Myanmar.
- Harvard University (Program of Instruction for Lawyers, 1999)
- Fordham University School of Law (LL.M. International Trade & Business Law, 1996)
- Thammasat University (Graduate Diploma in Thai and English Translation, 1994)
- Thammasat University (Graduate Diploma in Business Law, 1991)
- Thammasat University (LL.B., 1989)
- Intern in New York office of Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe, 2000
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association
- Thai Court Authorized Translator and Interpreter
OTHER EXPERIENCE/PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- served as Somprasong Land Public Co., Ltd. (1994)
- served as Diethelm & Co., Ltd. (1989 – 1994)