- Thai English
Warayut is an associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM) and has been with the firm since 2013. Prior to joining CMHM, he had experience with another respected law firm in Bangkok. He specializes in land law, factory law, town planning act, and litigation. He frequently advises on a broad range of issues regarding general Thai corporate law. He also has extensive experience with legal research.
He acts for both Thai and international clients, and has broad experience on cross-border matters. He has frequently represented such clients in court proceedings and dealing with government authorities.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Represented: SunEdison Energy (Thailand) Company Limited, as the purchaser, on conducting land due diligence on the legal status and legal restriction for construction and operation of solar power plant and proceeding registration of land purchase agreement at the Land Office. Closed in 2015.
- Represented: Welbilt Manufacturing (Thailand) Ltd., as the purchaser, on estate and corporate matters in relation to the acquisition of land and machinery as well as transfer of factory license. Closed in December 2015.
- Represented: Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (manufacturer of products under the famous brands “Nivea”, “Eucerin”, and etc.), on conducting land due diligence regarding factory expansion in Bang Plee Industrial Estate.
- Represented: Dhanasansombat Pattana Co., Ltd., as the planner on rehabilitation case.
- Represented: various clients, on conducting the registrations concerning land, machinery, factory and corporate, and advising them regarding the legal status and legal restrictions for construction and operation of a factory.
- Ramkhamhaeng University (LL.B., 2011)
- Notarial Services Attorney Training Course, Lawyers Council of Thailand (2015)
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association
- Thai Lawyers’ License
- Notarial Services Attorney
OTHER EXPERIENCE/PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Jaturatit Interlaw (Associate, 2012 – 2013)