- English Thai
Chanakot is an Associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM), and has been with the firm since 2015. He specializes in corporate law with a focus on immigration and employment law. He frequently advises on a broad range of issues regarding general Thai corporate law. Prior to joining CMHM, he worked at another respected law firm in Bangkok.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Represented multi-national clients in matters relating corporate; labor, VAT, Social Security Fund, BOI, IEAT, Immigration and advising on regulatory matters under Thai government authorities i.e. Department of Business Development, Ministry of Commerce, Thailand Board of Investment, Revenue Department, Customs Department, Thai consular, Social Security Office and District authorities.
- Represented multi-national clients in registration of ownership, mortgage, release of mortgage, lease and transfer of rights regarding assets, such as real estate and machinery.
- Represented Japanese client on registration a Foreign Private Organization in Thailand
- Represented multi-national clients on real estate funds and REITs.
- Represented multi-national clients in M&A transactions, all regulatory and legal formalities practice.
- Thammasat University (LL.B., 2009)
- Expatriate Management Certificate (Employment Contract & Employer’s Tax Strategies), OMEGAWORLDCLASS (August 2015)
- Lawyers’ Council of Thailand
- Extraordinary member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of Notarial Services Attorney