- English Thai
Athiwuth is an Associate at Chandler MHM Ltd. (CMHM), and has been with the firm since 2015. Prior to joining CMHM he worked at other respected international law firms in Bangkok. He specializes in corporate law, labour law, business licenses, securities law, general business agreements including other relevant legal aspects of commercial transactions. He represents a number of private and public companies, both domestic and international clients, on company incorporations, obtaining certificates or licenses, and providing advice. Athiwuth also has particular expertise in labour and employment law such as drafting employment agreement, termination of employment, drafting/reviewing/revising work rules and regulations and other related matters. He contributed to articles, newsletters of CMHM’s timely newsletter. Additionally, he has extensive working experience with Japanese clients.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Represented: Thai and foreign clients, in multiple sectors including real estate, electronics, recruitment agency, manufacturing, services, oil and gas, chemical, automotive, commercial bank, and trading.
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B. with 2nd Class Honors, 2012)
- Thai lawyer license, 2013
- Ordinary Member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of Notarial Services Attorney
- Amendment to the Public Company Act
- Amendment to the Thai Civil and Commercial Code Part IX: Combination of Limited Companies