- Thai English
- +66-2-009-5195 +66-8-6631-0305
Soidara is an Associate at Chandler MHM Ltd. (CMHM) since 2018. She specializes in litigation proceedings and has experience representing both Thai and International clients on civil, criminal, civil claim in connection with an offence, labour, family, administrative, Intelligent Property, Maritime and Customs laws.
Prior joining CMHM, she had experience in working at the law office with relevant disputes and execution proceedings. she has significant experience handling number of court proceedings which dealt with important public interest issues.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions (Litigation Proceedings):
- Representing various clients in civil, criminal and civil and penal actions cases. The representation including providing legal advices, preparing, submitting court documents and acting in court.
- Representing and assisting to filing civil case to Appeal Court.
- Representing and assisting various clients in judgment execution.
- Representing and assisting for Marine and Customs case
- Representing and assisting on shares public auction
- Assisting and filing case to Administrative Court about land deeding.
- Thammasat University University (LL.B., 2014)
- Thai lawyer license, 2016
- Extraordinary member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of Notarial Services Attorney