- English Thai Japanese
Keiko Shirai joined Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM) in 2018 as an Associate in the Banking & Project Financing Group and works in the area of banking and finance, and also supports clients on real estate funds, REITs, M&A and corporate matters. Prior to joining CMHM, she worked at Japanese law firm and Japanese manufacturing company. She has mainly experience with corporate matters and matters relating to doing business in Thailand, such as corporate law, foreign business licenses, BOI and labor law. She also has experience with ASEAN corporate and compliance matters.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Represented: Foreign investors and foreign companies, especially Japanese investors and companies, on corporate matter, joint ventures, labor matter.
- Represented: Foreign investors and companies in Thailand, especially Japanese investors and companies, on conducting due diligence for regulatory compliance, licenses, permits and government approvals in connection with industrial projects. Also, advised on share or asset acquisitions, M&A, and transfer of business, both partial and entire business transfer transactions.
- Represented: Foreign investors in Thailand, especially Japanese investors, on real estate funds and REITs.
- Keio Law School in Japan (J.D., 2009)
- Meiji University in Japan (LL.B., 2006)
- Admitted in Japan, 2010
- Member of Dai-ichi Tokyo Bar Association